1. The hideaway cooler keeps cans cold and cost low.
2. Practice golf balls are nice to have in the bag to use on the practice green before a round or just rolling balls in the house.
3. A phone clamp for the golf cart comes in handy and keeps the phone from being trashed in the glove box.
4. This golf putting mat was a hit last year and still an awesome tool to have in the house. We cut to length to fit alongside a shorter wall in the office.
5. The custom ball marker is on a wish list. I hope that the gift giver makes it say something funny.
6. Club Glove microfiber waffle towels are the best. Their website says it and I agree. The additional pocket towel is really handy when you are stuck with a mid afternoon tee time in the summer.
7. Everyone on the course should be looking to improve the pace of play. The magnetic holster for a range finder makes the tool available instantly when needed.