The links in this post may contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.
- Chanel Mirror – This comes in gorgeous packaging and you get to be the friend that brings a Chanel box to the party.
- Kitsch Towel Scrunchie – As a wet hair sleeper, these towel scrunchies changes the game for me this year. They truly help dry your hair faster and keep your pillow dry.
- Miusco Magnified Mirror – I have brought this to a favorite things party. Its almost identical to the Simple Human one for a quarter of the price. My mom sister and I all love ours.
- Tangle Teezer Wet Detangler Brush – A top 5 of 2020 for me. I prefer this to the Wet Brush because it’s so easy to clean (no balls at the tips of the bristles) and wouldn’t dream of brushing my wet hair without out. Its counterintuitive but when detangling start and the bottom and work your way up.
- YouthLab Face Roller – Out of all my facial devices this is my most used. No prepping. No charging. And it really does help smooth out your face. This was my favorite thing to try and fight wrinkles when pregnant too.
- Lindsey Leigh Jewelry Jewelry Cleaner – I am downright evangelical about this but I will never use another jewelry cleaner. Safe for fine and costume jewelry. Everything but opals. I even cleaned my David Yurman pearl studs with it.
- QUAY Four Piece Sunglasses Case – This case holds four pair of sunglasses and is a travel MVP. I know we all have a lot of vacation looks pent up and this way we can bring them all with us when the time comes.