The links in this post may contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.
Things I bought and liked that you can give to your wife or mother:
- LAKE Pima Tank Gown in Marine: I resisted these pajamas for so long but when I finally gave in, I fully converted. I love the sleeveless nightgowns the most.
- MISSOMA Lucy Williams Gold Roman Arc Coin Necklace: Love my coin necklaces.
- MZ WALLACE Small Sutton Bag in Magnet: This bag was in my 2019 Top 5. I love it to keep me hands free on the weekends.
- NewJoyStudio (Etsy) Custom Initial iPhone Case: A chic monogram phone case at a good price. I love mine in black and beige.
- HollabackCards (Etsy) First Wives Club You Don’t Own Me Magnet: A First Wives Club Mother’s Day. What could be better?
- ShopHelloHarlot (Etsy) Best of Real Houswives Adult Coloring Book: I received this coloring book for my birthday from a friend. Rage coloring > stress snacking.
- QUAY Four Piece Fold-Up Case: We will go on vacation again. This is the best way to travel with multiple sunglasses looks.
- YouthLab Radiance Beauty Roller: Out of all my facial rollers and toning devices, this is my favorite.
- Flippy Multi-Angle Soft Pillow Lap Stand: This looks like a gimmick but is SO useful. Great for all tablets and books.
- Willow Hill Soap Company Tobacco Bay Whipped Sugar Scrub: This is my favorite body scrub made by a great small family business. The Tobacco Bay and Beach scents are my favorite.
- Miusco 9″ Lighted Makeup Mirror Pro: This mirror was in my 2018 Top 5. It’s like the Simple Human version but much less expensive. All the women in my family love theirs.
- StrawBasketsMorocco (Etsy) Personalized Beach Bag: Bought this bag after seeing a girlfriend use it on a trip. Its a great beach bag and even a good carry-on tote.
- Apple AirPods Pro: What could be better than the gift of some damn peace and quiet. I wouldn’t have made it through the month of April without these.
- Lindsey Leigh Jewelry Mini Diamond Huggies: These are my #1 high end pick. In my opinion they’re the best fine jewelry option for a mom with young children. They cannot be yanked at or pulled on since they truly “hug” your ear. They’re the only earrings I sleep and shower in. I have the white gold.