The links in this post may contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.
Outside of my top 5 in the previous post, these are all my favorites from Sephora.
- TOO FACED Better Than Sex Mascara: Still my favorite mascara.
- IT COSMETICS CC+ Cream with SPF 50+: My usual everyday foundation.
- FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA Sun Stalk’r Instant Warmth Bronzer: A new favorite bronzer on the recommendation of Julia Amory in I$land Ting.
- FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer: A Tinsley Mortimer favorite I bought and liked. In Fenty Glow.
- CHARLOTTE TILBURRY Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder: My go-to pressed powder.
- CHARLOTTE TILBURRY Eyes To Mesmerize Cream Eyeshadow: Favorite eye color in Marie Antoinette. I use a MAC paint pot as a primer since this can crease. It’s worth it though as the color is THE BEST.
- MAKEUP ERASER The Original MakeUp Eraser Makeup Remover Cloth: Makeup Erasers forever and ever amen.
- TOO FACED Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation: For events or when skincare has failed us. I love this ridiculously named full coverage foundation. Its a natural matte and lasts ALL DAY.
- TAN-LUXE THE GRADUAL Illuminating Gradual Tan Lotion: Tan Luxe The Gradual might as well be tattooed across my forehead by now.
- ST. TROPEZ Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Mousse: And this is the product that kept Tan Luxe out of my Top 5. This is such a close second as my favorite self tanner. I apply with a mitt and it gives color a little faster/darker than The Gradual.
- OLAPLEX No. 7 Bonding Oil: Olaplex reigns supreme for hair repair and this oil is light enough to use on wet or dry or days old hair.